After many years of research and development by the Project Hydrogen team, the Vango F10 Hydrogen Air is the world’s lightest twin skin tent with AirBeam technology.
The award-winning stable structure is easy to inflate, combining the tent bag as a pump sack and a small bike pump. Great for lightweight bike packing and hiking trips. The highly compressible structure packs away easily into small rucksacks and bike packing bags.
- Can be pitched flysheet first to provide a simple shelter or all-in-one for quick and easy setup or packing away
- Protex® 7D Double Silicone Fabric – 2000mm HH, lightweight and strong
- 7D Breathable Inner – Breathable and lightweight
- 10D Ripstop Nylon PU Groundsheet – Durable and lightweight
- Ultralight AirBeam® – The beam creates a stable structure that is more resistant to deformation than a conventional pole
- Small Pack Size – Packs down to 1 litre, and can be packed into the smallest bags
- Schrader Valve – Enabling you to use a bike pump to reach the ideal pressure to support the tent structure
- Twin Skin – No compromise on design means this tent will protect you
- Flysheet Vent – Permanent vent above door to reduce condensation and increase comfort
- Useable Porch – Store equipment in sheltered area
- Titanium Pegs – Ultralight and strong tent pegs
Product and After-Sales Enquiries: Call on: 08447 707058