The DD SuperLight Jungle Hammock is our top-of-the-range camping system that offers everything you need, while weighing just 1.5kg. With a double-layered base, fully detachable mosquito net and additional waterproof layer, the Jungle Hammock is an ideal solution for cyclists, backpackers, or anyone seeking a complete lightweight kit that packs into one small bag!
Fully modular hammock camping system
Both the mosquito net and the extra waterproof layer are detachable, making this our most customisable and versatile hammock model yet! Giving you the best bits of our most popular hammocks in one package, it suits a wide range of activities and really does serve the whole year round. Being breathable and bug-proof it’s also the hammock we recommend for tropical or rainforest expeditions.
Add the full-width curved spreader poles and this hammock becomes incredibly spacious. It also comes pre-fitted with our advanced Whoopie Suspension System – a lightweight, knot-free way to suspend and adjust the height of your hammock.
Take the DD Jungle Hammock on a hike or backpacking for a comfortable camping solution on the trail. Bring it with you while mountain biking, to minimise carrying weight. Or, if you don’t have an adventure planned just yet, detach the net and use the base for lounging comfortably in the open!
|2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5in and 125kg)
|SuperLight Jungle Hammock, Complete Whoopie Suspension System, 2 x full width poles, 3m guy line, 2 x 1m elastic cord, hanging pocket, extra waterproof layer
- Detachable fine-mesh mosquito net designed to keep out all insects (including the Scottish midge!)
- 2 x full-width curved spreader poles, to create maximum space inside and suspend the net
- 4 large tabs on each corner of the base to support the spreader poles
- Breathable double-layer base – ideal for inserting insulation or a camping mat if required
- 1 x 3m guy line and 2 x 1m and 2 x 2m lengths of elastic cord to structure the mosquito net from the tabs on the netting.
- Detachable waterproof layer – use underneath for bivi camping or overhead as a compact tarp
- Pre-fitted with our easy-to-use and lightweight Whoopie Slings, with Tree Huggers and our 8g SuperLight Karabiners
- 4 internal pockets for small valuables and a larger suspended pocket above
- Compression stuff sack for easy storage
- Hammock (2 layers): 710g
- Whoopie Slings: 40g
- Mosquito Net: 390g
- Waterproof Layer: 230g
- Poles: 210g
- Tree Huggers: 54g
- Karabiners: 16g
- Elastic + Bag: 80g
DD SuperLight Tarp – dry cover for gear or when cooking!