Unequalled versatility. That’s Grayl Ti.Filter and purify by the water’s edge and bring it back to camp to boil alongside hot coals, or place it direct on a backpacking stove.
It’s the world’s first titanium water filter bottle and also the first to be compatible with electrolyte and drink-mixes.
Behold the most versatile water purifier ever dreamt, let alone built! The world’s first titanium filter bottle provides unparalleled strength to weight ratio and meets the most challenging rigors of the outdoors. It’s drink-mix ready (hello electrolytes) and the Outer Ti Cup can be used to heat water and cook food near a fire or on a camp stove. The .5L UltraPress Titanium Water Filter & Purifier Bottle provides complete global protection from virus, protozoa, bacteria, particulates, chemicals, pesticides, herbicides and heavy metals.
- Laser-engraved with multi-color signature Grayl topo art.
- CP4 Grade 1 titanium offers unparalleled strength to weight ratio.
- Award winning OnePress® global filtration and purification is effective for use on all 7 continents and empowers adventurers to drink from the world’s sketchiest freshwater.
- Paracord D-ring loop for filling in precarious situations (foot bridges, whitewater, canyoneering, etc).
- Heat it up! Utilizing the butterfly handles, the Outer Ti Cup can be used to heat water and cook food alongside hot coals or near a direct flame. Can also be used with the Grayl titanium camp stove.
- One-way silicone valve, drink-mix ready! A one-way valve (pre-installed in cartridge) allows electrolytes, or a sport drink mix to be added to your water. Also enables use of any other potable beverage with your Grayl (fill from topside of bottle).
- Compact and ridiculously easy-to-use requires zero setup and makes clean purified drinking water in 10 seconds (3L/min).
- Removes waterborne pathogens including virus (e.g. Rotavirus, SARS, Hepatitis A, Norovirus), bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery) and Protozoa (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae).
- Ultra-powdered activated carbon adsorbs many chemicals (including PFAS & VOCs), pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, flavors and odors.
- Fits any cupholder and slides into any pack pocket.