Introducing our highest capacity power station to date. Equipped with 6000 watt-hours of lithium power, the Yeti 6000X will run power-hungry devices and appliances for days on end. Enjoy a wide range of powering options with seven versatile ports, including two industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you could from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, work sites, essential circuits in your home, and more.
High Power Port (HPP) is compatible with Anderson Power Port™.
- Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X: With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and home backup.
- Take Your Wall Outlet Anywhere: Powerful 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
- Versatile Port Options: Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
- Experience Unlimited Power: Charge the Yeti 6000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
- Power in the Palm of Your Hand: Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE
FROM THE SUN: Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. Using (2) Boulder 200 Briefcase will provide 400W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 6000X in 18-36 hours of sun.
FROM THE WALL: Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 12 hours using the included 600W Power Supply AC Wall Charger.
FROM THE CAR: The Goal Zero Yeti 6000X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.